January 18th, 2010

Doors 'N Things

A 1919 Locomotive Shop in the former village of Leaside, now a part of Toronto. Converted to a warehouse in 1941 by ES&A Robinson, who had a factory next to it. ES&A eventually became Winpak, the factory was demolished in 2007, but as the locomotive shop is a historical building it remains.

The Shops

Collapse )