Original post by general_kosmosa in Старинная водяная мельница в селе Печора
1. All inside mill premises were destroyed by fire in 1992. At the end of XIX century Potocki expanded park on the left bank of the Southern Bug, there is now the village Sokilets. In 1894-1899 there by German craftsmen built a large mill. It resembles a real castle. The complex consists of three buildings. In 1921, the mill was rebuilt under the hydroelectric power plant, and in 1992, a fire destroyed all the wooden structure of the building.
( Collapse )