Château Miranda, also known as Château de Noisy is a 19th-century neo-Gothic castle in Celles, Belgium. The Liedekerke-Beaufort family commissioned the English architect Edward Milner to build it in 1866.
The castle remained occupied by the same family until World War II when it was taken over by the National Railway Company of Belgium (NMBS) who used it as an orphanage until 1980.
The building has stood empty since 1991 and has fallen into disrepair. The municipality of Celles have offered to take over the building but the family have refused. As of now (2015) it is still in a very derelict state and has become a favourite venue of urban explorers.
(link to more pictures)