This trip marks the first time a lot of us had been out exploring in months. We were pretty rusty. We actually tried to go to another power plant first but the entrance had changed and we couldn't get in. So then we decided to go here only to find all the easy entrances it used to have were now double fenced, and welded up, etc. Through determination we prevailed and got inside. However it was like 93*F outside and it was a hell of a hike and we were all so worn out we barely took pictures. Then while inside an employee showed up at the property and went inside the front building for some reason. Several cars came and went while we were inside but we managed to escape either way.
3. View from half way up the coal conveyor...
4. So many gauges are missing now...
5. This was once the most powerful turbine in the entire world...
7. Niles Crane, brother of Frasier Crane...
13. Walkway that goes around the entire turbine hall...
14. The control panel is curved by the fisheye lens makes it look straight...
21. They put some mats down here and started cleaning up some of the rooms...
24. Possible cut from a scrappers plasma torch...
31. Actually saw a new spot in here for the first time...